Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Photo Shoot

I had an amazing day when the photo shoot took place.

The morning was a little bit hectic. I had to finish the bodice still and I had left enough time to do it but when it was all together I didn't like it with the skirt. Separately the looked really good but when I put them together I didn't like them much at all. So I had an hour before hair and make up to do something to make it look better.

I finally got something that I thought would look alright in the photo and that it will do..

I got the hair done exactly how I wanted it.. The make-up took a lot longer than I expected which put us a little behind time but it looked very good. I may have wanted it a little different but I didn't have much more time to play around. A big thank you to the hairdressers especially Ashley and the make -up artists from TafeSA Hair and Beauty.

We made our way over to the studio and my photographer Phebe had the studio all set up to start the shoot. She had set the gels up in the lights so the background came up in blue and reds and made the garment look amazing in the photos. I decided to shoot two garments so I did the last outfit which is a skirt in the burnt fabric with a bodice and the first outfit which is a leotard with a cape/skirt made in the burnt fabric.

I was so pleased with the outcome of the photo shoot and I am going to get the rest of my photos soon :) and I would love to shoot my whole range this way because I think it suits my collection really well and I love how its a little different.

I am unsure if I am allowed to post the photos online but I will find out and may post some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment