Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Painting, More Burning

So...
When I was going through all the fabric I had painted, sewn together and burnt I realised that I had layered the colours wrong on one piece and I think I had also made it a little too small and wouldn't get the pieces cut out of it..

I ordered more fabric. Another 6 metres which now puts my usage upto 31metres. I painted enough for this garment and finished off my 1litre of gold paint and there is small amounts left in the 500ml of coloured paints. I am quite happy about using most of the paints because I don't think I would easily use them again.

I also used 8 metres of gold organza burnt over the top and 6 metres of black organza.

I think I have now finished burning all of the fabric. May just need to fix up some little bits.

So it's back to using the hot glue gun and making sure it is all stuck together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment