Friday, October 8, 2010

Care Labels and Brand Labels

I was thinking about what care labels to put on my garments and the more I thought, the more I had no idea. The garments that don't have the burnt fabric attached are ok, because I can just put there fabric composition and the laundering details. But, the garments with the burnt fabric attached are hardly wearable and definitely can't be laundered, so I don't know what to put. Sophie and I came up with a few funny options which were "Wear at own risk" and "Do not launder AT ALL" but I think I'll just sleep on it for a bit and decide later what I'll put in them.

As for brand tags, I should probably order them soon. I found a good website that sells them, but their minimum order is 500 which I wouldn't mind. They also had a good deal to buy 1000 and I know I would use them in the next few years so it wouldn't mind getting that many. Only problem is they are $229 + p&h and I don't really have that much money to buy them after funding my whole range. So, I am going to go with an Adelaide company and I can order 4 dozen for $58 which is much more affordable for me at the moment. I am hoping to go visit them this week and get them ordered and all ready to go in the garments.

No comments:

Post a Comment